Titus Fire & Security Safe Work Campaign
BEFORE the Work Begins
OUR COMPLETE SECURITY SAFE WORK CAMPAIGN TO ENSURE THE UTMOST PROTECTION FOR BOTH YOU, AND OUR ENGINEER.
- You must be certain that neither you nor anyone living in your home has symptoms of COVID-19. The NHS website can help you with this.
- If anyone in your home is isolating as a precaution, then contact our team to reschedule your service.
- Ask what personal protection equipment (PPE) our engineer will be using.
- If you are clinically vulnerable, tell our engineer so he can take extra care.
- As always, remember to agree on the scope of work and price before going ahead.
WHILE the Work is Being Done
- Disinfect your door and handles before and after our engineer comes into your home.
- Work together to protect each other by remembering to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- If you feel you are or could be, infected while the work is being done, tell our engineer, and stop all work. Then follow the government’s procedures on self-isolation until it is safe for work to start again.
AFTER the Work is Done
- Disinfect all areas where our engineer has worked, especially around doors and handles.
- Keep payment and paperwork contactless.
- Contact the team at Titus to warn us if you or anyone else in your home shows symptoms of COVID-19 within a week of the work being finished. You can use the form provided below.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK OUR TEAM ...
- How social distancing will be maintained while the work is being done.
- How our engineer will ensure you are both protected.
- How our engineer plans to deliver the work in your home.
- If our engineer and his team are sure they are free from COVID-19 and have avoided contact with anyone who might have it.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK THE ENGINEER ...
- To stand further away if you feel that they are too close for your liking.
- To disinfect equipment before and after, and for them to use their own hand sanitiser on your premises.
- To stop work if there is a potential risk of being infected by continuing.
- To ensure that all the areas are clear, clean, and safe when the job has been completed.